If you have a flare for cozy furniture, this two piece sectional with chaise not only looks amazing, but will feel great. Handsome lines, a supple feel and signature Faux Leather craftsmanship, offering the look of weathered leather make this set not only easy on the eyes but oh so comfortable. Factor in those ample padded arms and you've got the perfect spot for curling up for a catnap. This l-shaped sectional will complement your den, living room or basement.
- Contemporary Style L-Shaped 2 Piece Sectional
- Chocolate Faux Leather Upholstery with Accent Stitching
- Plush Arm Sofa
- Fixed Tufted Back Cushions; Loose Tufted Seat Cushions
- CAL 117 Fire Retardant Foam
- Plastic Triblock Feet
- Upholstery pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA Standards
- Cushion core constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam
- Spot clean with water based cleaner
- Chaise (Right Facing): 35"W x 85"D x 38"H; Sofa (Left Facing): 85"W x 39"D x 38"H
- Pieces attach with Connecting Brackets
- Durable Frame Construction
- Back and Seat Spring Rails cut from .875" Thick Hardwood
- Corners are Glued, Blocked and Stapled
- Faux Leather/Match Upholstery features Faux Leather upholstery in the seating areas with skillfully matched Polyurethane everywhere else
- 59% PVC, 17% Leather, 17% Poly Cotton, 7% Polyurethane
- Chaise (Left Facing) : 35"W x 85"D x 38"H
- Sofa (Right Facing) : 85"W x 39"D x 38"H
|Single Unit Weight
|Fixed Back Height From Seat
|Minimum Seat Depth
|Maximum Seat Depth
|Fixed Seat Height
|Fixed Arm Height From Floor
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.