The Danby 40-pint dehumidifier helps to protect your home from humidity by removing 19.8L of humidity per day. Ideal for spaces up to 2,500 sq.ft., the Danby dehumidifier has auto restart to restart your unit after a power failure and an auto de-icer to prevent frost build-up. The 4 castors make make moving super simple and the low temperature function allows you to operate the unit in temperatures as low as 5C. The unit is Energy Star certified to run economically, even in very humid environments. This dehumidifier features easy to use electronic controls with LED display, a reusable/washable filter and a powerful 2 speed fan.
- 40 Pint (19.8L) Dehumidifier: controls humidity in spaces up to 2500 sq. ft.
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Auto restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Auto de-icer: prevents frost build up
- Energy Star Rating
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Powerful 2 speed fan
- Low temp function: Unit operates at temperatures as low as 5C
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
- Reusable, washable filter
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- 24 hour programmable timer
- Limited 2 year carry in warranty
31 - 40 Pint Dehumidifier
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.