This Mini-Split Air Conditioner with heat pump system provides 12,000 BTU of cooling and heating, designed to cool and heat rooms up to 500 sq. ft. with a variable speed inverter ensuring this is achieved quietly and efficiently. This unit is energy star certified, designed to save you money and the low temperature operation and heat pump makes it a year round solution. The active carbon air filter removes contaminants and impurities from the air and the turbo mode feature enables the unit to reach pre-set temperatures quickly.
- 21.5 SEER rating Energy Star Certified: saves you a considerable amount for heating and cooling.
- Designed to cool and heat rooms up to 500 sq. ft. with variable speed inverter ensuring this is achieved quietly and efficiently.
- Low Temp operation: operates at temperatures as low as 5F/-15C making it ideal for scenarios that requires all year round cooling while the Heat Pump makes it a 4 season solution
- Refrigerant Leak detection: unit will automatically shut down in the event of a leakage
- Comes pre-charged with R410-A refrigerant.
- Active Carbon Air filter to remove contaminants and impurities in the air and dual washable filters that provide quality air for your home
- Turbo Mode: enables the unit to reach the pre-set temperature in the shortest time
- Louver Angle Memory: when the unit is turned on, the louver will automatically revert to last stored position
- Anti-Cold Draft: fan speed and louver angle adjust according to ambient temperature to prevent cold air in heating mode
||34.25 (indoor) 36.26 (outdoor)"
||11.14 (indoor) 15.20 (outdoor)"
||15.16 (indoor) 24.41 (outdoor)"
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.