This 8,000 BTU window air conditioner by Danby is perfect for bedrooms and small living spaces up to 350 square feet. In addition to being cool and comfortable, this air conditioner has a digital display with remote control, and can be controlled remotely with its wireless connect feature. This air conditioner is Energy Star rated and with a 24-hour programmable timer, sleep mode and energy saver switch, this unit reduces overall operating costs and saves on your monthly hydro bills. To help maximize cooling, this unit comes with 4-way air direction and a powerful 3-speed fan.
- 8,000 BTU's cools space up to 350 square feet
- R32 Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly, R32 's GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 3x lower than R410a
- Energy Star compliant
- Digital control with shine through display and remote control
- Wireless Connect: Easily control your unit from anywhere with the wireless connect feature
- Powerful 3 cool, 3 fan speed circulates the air
- 4 way air direction
- Convenient 24 hour programmable timer
- Auto Restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Sleep mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Warranty: 24 months in home (Product & Labor)
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.